Do you remember the magical smell of freshly baked cookies from your childhood? Sadly, because it can be time-consuming to make them, we often just buy sweets from the shop instead. We like easy things with great results. This is why we present to you this extremely easy recipe for absolutely marvelous cookies!
3 egg whites
250g nuts (walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts, the choice is yours)
- Chop the nuts into really small pieces. If you are too lazy to put in the effort – you can of course cut them less-precisely!
- Whisk up the egg whites until they look like smooth snow.
- Add the nuts to the egg whites together with the sugar, and stir.
- Line your baking tray with baking parchment and, using a tea spoon, place small piles of the mixture next to one another. Keep in mind they will become larger whilst baking, so leave sufficient space between them to allow for this.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C, until they are golden brown.
Voila! You have amazing cookies and your home smells wonderfully tasty!
Text: Boyka Todorova