Finally spring has arrived! We get more light and more sunshine every day, but sometimes the weather is not so appealing and there are days when the only thing you want to do is to stay home and relax with a cup of tea. Perhaps this easy-to-make pie will be a great thing to cheer you and your friends up on one of those days.
1 tsp baking powder
1-3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
250g cottage cheese
- Mix the melted butter with the flour, sugar and baking powder (the dough should be crumbly).
- Using only 2/3 of your dough, form the crust by pushing it into the buttered cake pan.
- Make the filling by mixing cottage cheese with eggs and condensed milk.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust and sprinkle the rest of your dough on the top.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for 25-30 minutes.
To make this pie a little bit more special and even sweeter, add berries and/or ice cream before serving.
Text: Anastasia Sapunova